A few years ago, Marnie, Sarah & I drove across the country for our high school reunion.
We had a great time, equaled in nostalgia perhaps only by the past few days.
- It was fun to see Annie again. Plus, it turns out that she reads this blog, so she can go first on this list.
- After a 15-year break, I've been back in radio contact with Isaac for the last few months. It was great to see him again.
- For the first time ever, Tim answered my emails and we're friends again.
- Ru decided that not even a gripping book is more important than me.
- Jessica, "The Soft Maybe," picked the right winter not to fly into Denver.
- Sorry to Malia, who was not so lucky flying out of Denver. (She had to drive instead.)
- [Edit] And a special thanks to Sara for calling everyone to order on the 23rd. She is a friend of this page (and its author) and thus got neglected from this "shout-out" list.