December 24, 2011
December 17, 2011
- The #Packers success "is helping the water and the environment. http://zite.to/uuJ9A3 And my well-being. The stories never mention that.
- Scott Walker has raised $5.1M to defend his recall. http://zite.to/rV6N45 Ah, so he's done well bringing money into #Wisconsin after all.
- Long Island high school students suspended for "Tebowing." http://zite.to/tKzkLS It's against the rules to shock pundidts by winning?
- #Packers Jermichael Finley calls Tebow coverage “kind of disturbing.” zite.to/tWL7NZ Actually, the complaints are what's disturbing.
- It's the most wonderful time of the year. The mad dash for elite status. RT @NYTaviation: Elites Eye the Finish Line: http://tinyurl.com/7unqnjg
- Joe Flacco is complaining about Tim Tebow coverage. http://zite.to/sqzmZR Joe is clearly the expert on the attention no-talent QBs deserve.
- The #Wisconsin #Badgers are "the most boring team in America." http://ht.ly/81N8Z I keep forgetting: is the goal to win or be exciting?
- ESPN charges cable/satellite companies $4.69 per month for each subscriber. The next highest is TNT at $1.16. http://nyti.ms/txwWlf
- Nice one. RT @DanielMorgan: Fox News, turn off that intern's fucking gchat. Amateur hour over here. #IowaDebate
- RT @kaylynkvochak Ughhhh still trying to check my nonexistent gchat windows. EVERY TIME. #iowadebate
- RT @JoshBrandfon The gchat 'ding' is distracting me from the crazy people. #iowadebate
- Every time Fox plays the "time's up" beep, my wife asks me who keeps pinging me on Google Talk. #IowaDebate
- Rick Perry compared himself to Tim Tebow and said he will "get it on" with Obama. But wait, isn't Tebow a virgin? #IowaDebate
- Chicago Bears WR Sam Hurd arrested on drug charges http://zite.to/rAEF72 Sounds like he was trying to sniff more than the endzone.
- Most print newspapers will be dead within five years, predicts USC: http://zite.to/sCAHuo
- Hispanics and old, white, rich people still like Obama: http://zite.to/uXj1f4
- Pretty sunset. Goodbye Piedmont Valley. http://pic.twitter.com/KKD0olEA
- The Atlantic's gift advice: "Buying for a guy? Get a gadget. Buying for a girl? Get something expensive and useless." http://bit.ly/rvDFBX
- The feds approved iPads during takeoffs/landings. But only for use in cockpits, not in the main cabin: http://zite.to/rJh51Q
- I'm a couple days late, but these are some great photos from the #Moscow protests: http://goo.gl/s2PR2 #Russia
- Guess which airline is reportedly developing a system to seat passengers according to their social media profiles? http://bit.ly/rNuiCJ
- Derek Jeter gives autographed baseballs to his one-night stands http://zite.to/tfWI8A I want to mock this, but it's kind of a nice move.
- RT @jonb819 That awkward moment when your girlfriend shows you her new signed Derek Jeter baseball.
- Sunrise over Charlotte. Not a fun time to have a body clock on Pacific Time. http://pic.twitter.com/IR6c54Dv
- In my former career, I would have used this as an excuse to write about Liechtenstein. RT @AP_Phuong: Canada pulls out of Kyoto Protocol.
December 15, 2011
CHARLOTTE – Welcome to the latest installment of bathroom news. Today we'll be discussing a sign making it clear that men are to place no liquid other than urine into the urinal. It sounds like good policy.
The sign also claims that placing any liquid other than urine into the urinal "will cause equipment malfunction." Really? If I pour water down there, that will cause problems?